PKR Poker rakeback is automatically paid into your poker account once a month by the 10th business day.
Join RakeMeBack and get up to 32% rakeback at PKR Poker every month.
New players have the choice between two different poker bonuses:
200% up to $1,000 / £600 / €750 First Deposit Bonus:
- This bonus is only for new players making their first deposit.
- Minimum deposit $10.
- Use bonus code 200PKR
- Released in 1% chunks of the total bonus at a rate of 400 PKR Points for every $1 bonus. (For example, deposit $75 and activate $150, which will be released in $1.50 chunks every time you earn 600 PKR Points.)
- Only PKR Points earned at real money tournaments and games count towards the bonus.
- The bonus expires 60 days after the first deposit.
- Bonus is worth 25% extra rakeback.
- Check your bonus in your My PKR section in the client.
€10 Free Upon first deposit of €10:
- This bonus is only for players making their first deposit.
- Bonus code: 10EUROS when depositing.
- Get 1 X ticket worth €5 to the monthly €4,000 Mini Masters, valid for 30 days.
- Get 4 X tickets to any €0.50 Sit & Go, valid for 7 days.
- Get 2 X tickets to any €1.50 Sit & Go, valid for 7 days.
- The $5 Mini Masters ticket is credited after depositing.
- Sit & Go tournament tickets are credited within 3 days of depositing.
- Tournament tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
|Monthly Rake Amount||Rakeback
|$0 - $24.99
|$25 - $149.99
|$150 - $449.99
Poker rooms use several different methods to calculate rake. It is essential to be familiar with the method used because it has an effect on your player MGR and rakeback.
According to PKR Poker, rake is calculated using the contributed rake method.
PKR Poker is an independent site/operator that has developed its own 3D poker technology. Because they are very focused on making it realistic and cool it generally is more attractive for fish than for professional grinders whereby the games there are pretty soft in comparison. Multi-tabling (MTT) and top-down views are also possible with PKR.
Based in the Channel Islands, PKR Poker has revolutionized poker software through its cutting-edge downloadable poker client. If you’re a gamer (you play PC or console games) you’ll love the graphics at PKR. Not only does the client feature full 3D, with realistic textures and shadows, it’s also highly customizable. Choose the facial structure, hair, clothes and other accessories of your avatar, and use a variety of actions to interact with the rest of the table. Your poker-table persona will act out a set of gestures like crying, booing, laughing and so on. Player and dealer voices have also been added featuring authentic accents.
One of the problems with the PKR software was the slower hands/hour rate, which made the room unsuitable for grinders. A recent software update has taken care of that issue though. In October, 2014, the PKR software underwent yet another update iteration, which - according to their own press release - has improved every aspect of one's PKR experience, graphically, as well as otherwise.
People seem to like the software, because despite the fact that it’s not part of an extended poker network, there seems to be no shortage of players at PKR. The quality of the competition is also very good (juicy). We haven’t even started the review yet, and we’ve already given you a couple of reasons why you should join this poker room.
If you need other reasons, here they are: the PKR rakeback. PKR Poker gives up to 32% of the rake you generate at their room back. This PKR rakeback will be transferred to your poker account before the 10th of each month.
There are all sorts of PKR Point tournaments, and you may receive PKR Points as part of a promotion or as gifts, but mind you, only PKR points earned through hard-work and raked hands count when it comes to redeeming your bonus (real-money tournaments count in this respect too).
Tournament action wasn’t among the strengths of the site, but that has changed. Nowadays, PKR is a more than decent tournament destination: the $100K PKR Masters is a shining example of how prize-pools have sky rocketed, attracting thousands upon thousands of new PKR players. Such massive prize-pool events only represent the tip of PKR’s tournament lineup though. There are countless smaller buy-in events kicking off all the time. These SNGs and MTTs make great bankroll builders. Satellite action has picked up quite a bit too.
Promotions-wise, PKR has slowly but surely become the top online poker destination. They’re busy building their team of in-house professionals, scooping various industry awards and generally growing into a formidable online poker operation.
You have to sign up to this room, just don't make the mistake of signing up without the rakeback PKR offers.