Coral Poker can earn you 60% flat Rakeback, £200 first deposit bonus and £1K reload bonuses. You can participate in the $30K exclusive race and all other room promotions.
The Rakeback is automatically paid into your poker account every month around the 5th. Please note that VIP points are not available to you, if you signed up for the rakeback deal.
IMPORTANT: Players need to generate £10+ in old rake in order to be eligible for RB payment (based on RPV).
Join RakeMeBack and get 60% Rakeback at Coral Poker.
New players will get 100% up to £200 First Deposit Bonus:
- For every £10 of your first deposit, you will receive a pending bonus of £10, up to £200.
- Bonus is released in £5 increments for every 300 points earned.
- Accounts with a currency other than GBP will receive the equivalent in bonus dollars.
- Your pending bonus may be found in My Account of Coral Poker client.
- You have 90 days to redeem the bonus.
How to claim the bonus:
- Download the Coral Poker software as per our instructions.
- Create a poker nickname.
- Deposit £5 or more to the poker client.
- Your bonus will be credited.
- If you deposit £5, you will qualify for the first welcome offer of £20 worth of cash and tokens.
- If you who deposit £10, you will qualify for both welcome offers, including £20 worth of cash and tokens and a 100% pending bonus up to £200.
£1,000 Reload Bonuses worth 10% Rakeback
- Ask for a Reload Bonus each month and receive a 10% bonus for up to £1,000.
- The Bonus is released at £10 for every 1500 store points earned and lasts for 30 days.
- Once it has expired simply ask again to receive a new bonus.
NEW players signing up for the Coral Poker deal will earn up to 100% Rakeback, as follows:
- 60% flat Rakeback based on RPV
- £200 First Deposit Bonus clearing at 27% Rakeback
- £1,000 reload bonuses worth 10% Rakeback
- 5-15% from our $30K monthly private rake race worth 5-15% Rakeback
- All other Coral Poker promotions worth 0-10% Rakeback
In order to take advantage of this offer, you will be set to VIP Level 1. Therefore, you will not be able to cash out your points and these points, but they will still count towards the Rake Race.
For the purpose of the races $1 in rake = 10 Points.
Poker rooms use different methods to calculate rake. According to Coral Poker, rake is calculated using the new iPoker Source Based Rake (SBR) system, in which player valuation is determined, in part, by the amount of deposits a player makes.
Coral Poker review
Coral Poker ACCEPTS players from the following countries: UK, Gibraltar, Ireland, Aland Islands, Albania, Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
- Multi-table With Tile or Cascading
- Accounts in USD, GBP and EUR
- First Deposit Bonus
- Continuous Reload Bonuses
- Bonuses NOT deducted
- $30,000 Private Race
- Track your rake on RakeMeBack.com
- Check your payments on the website