This end user licence agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you and Sagebrook Ridge LLC a company incorporated under USA law. By clicking the "AGREE" button below you indicate that you have understood your rights and obligations and accept the terms and conditions as stipulated herein and the EULA will become a legally binding agreement between you and Sagebrook Ridge LLC ("the Affiliate").
1. All services are offered to you, the user, based upon the terms and conditions laid out herein as well as any future modifications and/or amendments which may take place from time to time.
2. By accepting our terms and conditions you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, that you are not resident in USA and that there are no legal impediments in your jurisdiction which preclude you for using our site.
3. As a condition of your use of the Affiliate's site you will not use such site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
4. The Affiliate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which its services are offered without prior notice. Any updates shall take effect as soon as they are posted on the website.
5. The rakeback percentages paid to users are based on the percentages paid to the Affiliate by the particular partner poker rooms. Some poker rooms listed on this website reserve the right to refuse new sign ups for rakeback, to terminate the agreement with the Affiliate or to increase or reduce the rakeback to be shared with users. The Affiliate therefore reserves the right to make changes in its rakeback percentage to users or to cease to pay rakebacks altogether in line with changes in affiliate commission rates determined by such poker rooms.
6. The Affiliate also reserves the right to adjust its rakeback percentage due to users at any time, independently of any changes made by the partner poker rooms.
7. If for any reason whatsoever, whether or not related to the situations mentioned in paragraph 5 above, the poker room fails to pay the agreed commission to the Affiliate, the Affiliate shall not be obliged to pay the user his rakeback and shall not be liable for any losses suffered by the user.
8. The Affiliate depends on reports from its poker room partners in order to determine the amount of rakeback due to its clients. The figures contained in the final report received from the poker room are final and any other figure provided prior to the final report should only be considered as a preliminary. Preliminary statistics shall not be binding on the Affiliate in any way. Similarly any expected rakeback figures calculated by yourselves whether by using software or in any other manner shall in no way be binding
9. Should you disagree with the amount of rake generated we will employ our best efforts to investigate the matter with the poker room and bring the matter to an acceptable conclusion, however should the matter not be resolved to your satisfaction, the Affiliate cannot in any way be held responsible.
10. The Affiliate shall direct users to partner poker room sites using tracking URLs set up by the poker room. The Affiliate cannot therefore guarantee that users are properly tracked by using its tracking links. If there are any errors in the tracking URL, as a result of which tracking is not done correctly, no rakeback shall be due to the user and the Affiliate shall not be liable for any losses suffered by the user nor shall the Affiliate be responsible for compensating any user for rakeback lost as a result of not being correctly tracked.. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to contact the Affiliate to verify that the account is correctly linked. Should the account not be correctly linked, it is up to the poker sites to re-link as they see fit.
11. The Affiliate offers methods of transferring rakeback to users which are free of any charges. Should there however be a charge associated with the user´s preferred method of payment, such charge and any related or ancillary charges or tax charges shall be borne by the user.
12. Payout dates are listed on the website, however these dates are to be considered as merely indicative of the dates of payment. The payment of rakeback by the Affiliate depends on receipt by the Affiliate of final reports from the poker room. The Affiliate also requires sufficient time to handle its own administration and to process payments. The Affiliate shall not in any way be held responsible for payments which do not take place on the dates indicated on the website or communicated whether via e-mail or otherwise.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of the affiliate and poker room site is permitted in terms of the laws of your jurisdiction and to obtain the relevant information about any tax implications in your own jurisdiction.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that when you sign up to a poker room, you are not contravening any rules they have governing accounts on their network.
15. The Affiliate makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained in this web site for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall the Affiliate be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services or for any information, software, products and related graphics obtained through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website or any terms and conditions of use your exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site forthwith.
The Affiliate's site may contain links to other websites which are not under the Affiliate´s control and the affiliate is not responsible for the contents, changes or updates of any linked site.
16. The Affiliate runs a refer-a-friend scheme which entitles the referrer to earn a referral commission based on a percentage of the referred player´s poker rake. Whilst the Affiliate cannot control the manner in which referrals take place, it will not tolerate any form of spamming. The Affiliate follows the strict conduct of the poker room and expects you to do the same. If formal complaints are received from the poker room, the Affiliate may be forced to terminate the referral for that player.
17. The Affiliate reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission paid to referees at any time, independently of any changes made by the partner poker rooms.
18. The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of this contract shall not effect the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of the contract between the parties.
19. This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of USA and any dispute arising out of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of USA.