Bodog Poker Points (PTS) can be converted into tournament tickets from within the software. Sign in to the Bodog software and select "Account". Click the "Points to Tickets" tab. Select your desired ticket and click "Convert".
Join RakeMeBack and earn Bodog Poker Points for online bonuses or convert them into tournament tickets.
New players will get 100% up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus:
1. Make a deposit and Bodog will match it 100%.
2. Earn Poker Points over the next 60 days.
3. Get your cash bonuses when you reach the levels below.
|Level ||Poker Points ||Bonus Issued ||Total Bonuses
Earning Poker Points:
1. Ring Games - Earn points when you put in to a raked pot. You'll earn poker points based on your play in the poker room and on the rake you contribute. For every hand that you contribute rake of $0.05 or more you'll earn between 0.1 and 1 Poker Point. The amount depends on the rake contributed and breaks down, as follows:
|$1.00 - $3.00
|$0.50 - $0.99
|$0.25 - $0.49
|$0.05 - $0.24
|$0.01 - $0.04
2. Tournaments - Get 3 points for every $1 spent on tournament entry fees. For example, get 15 points for entering a tournament with a $50 buy-in and a $5 fee.
How to Convert Poker Points:
1. Log in to the Poker Software and select the "Account" tab.
2. Click on the "Points to Tickets" tab.
3. Select your desired "Ticket name" and click the "Convert" button.
Poker rooms use different methods to calculate rake. According to Bodog, rake is calculated using the weighted contributed rake method.
Founded by millionaire Calvin Ayre, Bodog poker has been around for quite a while now. Its rather lengthy history is dotted by several radical direction changes in the company's approach to marketing and to the online poker industry in general. 2008 marked one such radical twist in the history of the company. Instead of getting directly involved with the business, Bodog decided to start offering its brand to various licensees all over the world. This way, the operation has achieved near global coverage, being one of the few online poker companies which have dared venture into the Asian online poker and online gambling market.
What is it that we absolutely love about Bodog poker? Well first of all, the site continues to accept players from the US. The software - which used to be quite a liability for the operation in its early years - has grown into a reliable and fast package which is easy on the eyes while providing all the bells and whistles one may expect from an online poker operation of this caliber.
Far above and beyond the quality of the software we grew to love and appreciate the wide selection of beginner tournaments and the quality of competition that they bring to the table. Indeed, for several reasons, we can safely state that Bodog Poker is one of the best destinations for beginners.
Besides all the above listed advantages it offers an exceptional array of loyalty rewards, promotions and bonuses. In fact, Bodog Poker is quite probably the only online poker operation which rewards play money action with poker points worth real money.
As a potential drawback, we should list the fact that multi-tabling is only available on four tables simultaneously, something which may hurt high-volume grinders in the long run. Everything considered however, we can only recommend Bodog Poker to our players despite the fact that it does not offer actual rakeback.