Yachting Poker 30% rakeback is paid weekly into your poker account every Thursday at 12:00 CET
200% up to €1,200 First Deposit Bonus:
- Bonus is cleared in €5 increments
- Bonus is released at an initial rate of 20% rakeback
- Bonus is released faster (up to 30% rakeback) as you climb VIP status
- Bonus is valid for 60 days
EXCLUSIVE Weekly Reload Bonus for RakeMeBack Players:
- 100% up to €600
- Bonus is released in €5 increments at rate of 20%-30% rakeback depending on VIP status
- Re-deposit every week and get a new bonus
Up to 65% Rakeback:
- 30% straight rakeback paid weekly
- Up to 15% rakeback via VIP Club & Player Points
- 20% rakeback by clearing bonuses
VIP System and Poker Player Points (PPP):
- Climb VIP levels and earn PPP's at a higher rate
- PPP's can be converted to tokens (worth 10%-15% rakeback)
- PPP's can be converted to cash (worth 6%-12% rakeback) as follows:
|PPP Converted||Cash Bonus||PPP to Clear Bonus
Yachting Poker review
A member of the Poker Pack Network, Yachting Poker boasts state-of-the-art software, with outstanding graphics, decent player traffic and excellent support. Every aspect of the operation seems focused on the player. The poker room was created by a team of software developers (hence the outstanding quality of the software package) who were also interested in online poker.
Yachting Poker is licensed in Malta, by the Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority. The site does not accept US players.
The B3W Group was founded in 1998, and right from the beginning it was aimed at providing a turnkey solution for online poker operators interested in taking advantage of the technological expertise of the network. As said above, the quality of the software which powers Yachting Poker is quite outstanding. The graphics are great and the game selection is decent as well. There’s Holdem, Omaha and Stud in every conceivable format and betting structure. The software offers 8 different table themes that players can choose from. Also, the poker room can be accessed in 7 different languages.
As far as traffic is concerned, the site is barely on the entry level section of the traffic spectrum, but there has been an uptick in player numbers lately, which came despite the dire poker economy and the adverse circumstances that small operators are forced to deal with lately. The quality of the traffic is decent as well. There are quite a few fish and generally speaking, the competition – which is mostly focused on the low to medium stakes – is quite loose.
The tournament selection offered by Yachting Poker is pretty standard. There are the usual MTTs and SNGs, bunched together with various turbo, knockout, freezout and high stacks tournaments.
The sign-up bonus currently on offer is a very generous one. One shouldn’t forget about the Yachting Poker rakeback deal either, which is compatible with most of the promotions and which brings quite a bit of extra value to the table.
The Yachting Poker support is currently available through email, live chat and phone.